Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Something small and FAST

Hello!

While lying in bed the other night I found myself wanting to knit something easy, and something that doesn’t take a whole day. So I got on pinterest, and began my search for a fast project. I stumbled upon these cute little bows someone had knitted! I thought hmmmm... I have left over yarn form the rainbow cowl...I can knit a bow every color! Like a cute little handmade collection of bows! So the next morning I woke up a tad bit earlier and knitted some bows in bed while my boyfriend slept. These are very easy to make and are great for beginners! I have to say I adore the bows! I have worn one every day since I made them! I always catch people staring at them when I’m out and about. I can honestly say they make my day better, maybe there magical... :) 



You can find these knitted bows by clicking here . Since there was only three bow patterns and I still had more colors, I repeated some of the patterns and some I made up. Just use whatever stitch you like and do that for about 15 to 16 rows. I used size 6 needles for all of my bows. 
If you want to follow me on pinterest or instagram just search my name and you will find me:) 
Have a lovely day everyone! Until next time my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment