Monday, September 30, 2013

Why I started knitting

To tell you the truth, I only started knitting to learn how to make those pretty cables you see everywhere. Once I learned to knit, purl, cast on, and cast off I decided its time to go for it! So I started by making one little cable. It looks hard as can be, but it's actually so EASY! So today I felt like making a pretty red headband, and I did. This pattern is simple, free, and great for anyone wanting to learn how to make cables!:) I found the pattern on Pinterest (best thing ever!!), and unlike people I know who just pin, pin, pin, I actually pin and make things I pin on Pinterest. (Crazy sentence) haha. Anywho.. Here's the link: http://summityarnstudio.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/free-pattern-easy-cabled-headband/

Note: I used red heart yarn, and I double stranded for thickness. 
Hopefully you enjoy making this as much as I did! I know I'm going to be making more for some people's Christmas gifts! 
Until next time my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment